Train The Trainer Training Course in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and UAE – Part 1
- What is Training?
- Learning can take different forms, moreover, in terms of training, our purpose is to produce about a behavioural change in something that we do. Training is not an event where we attend a course for a day and envision the desired behaviour to take place the very next day. Training is a gradual process.
- What is Facilitation?
- A trainer may have certain information that training participants do not have coming into a training course. A facilitator on the hand, may not have the same experience or knowledge in the particular subject matter that the training participants have. The responsibility of the facilitator is to provide expertise in sharing, learning, discussion for training participants.
- Identifying Appropriate Training Situations
- A facilitator utilises their knowledge of group processes and dynamics when planning their meeting. Training facilitators may make use of their skills to run a workshop or a even a meeting where participants are problem solving, addressing pressing business needs, or preparing for the future goals of the company.
- Identifying Participant’s Training Needs
- A good needs analysis has three basic steps. Understand who your participants are.Your training is devised specifically to meet the needs of every person in the workshop, right?
- Reviewing the Training Materials
- Once you have your needs analysis complete and understand what kind of training that you need to design, you can begin to gather materials that will help you reach your objectives. Training materials are a crucial component of training. It is important to make sure that the training materials are up to date and applicable.
Train The Trainer Training Course in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and UAE – Part 2
- Identifying and Resolving Skills Gaps For Training
- Now that you know what your training objectives are, and you have your training materials assembled, take some time to formally evaluate where the gaps are in learning so that you can design a contextualised training plan.
- Planning for the Basics
- A lesson plan may bring back memories of being in school but you will need a lesson plan for training adults as well.. A good lesson plan will ensure that you have catered for all of the required elements into your training program.
- Adding Slack Time During Training
- There are different ways that you can build flexible time into your training.
- A backup training plan is a crucial contingency in your training plan so that you can avoid disasters or at least reduce their effects and maintain your professional decorum throughout your training program.
Train The Trainer Training Course in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and UAE – Part 3
- Types of Training Activities
- Trainees want training to be engaging, entertaining fun. However, this does not imply that you have to be a comedian. There are many trianing tools and methods you can use to make your training highly engaging for your training participants.
- Preparing for Emergencies
- This section covers training emergencies, how to prepare for them and prevent them in case one occurs.
- What to do when Training Activities Go Wrong
- Even if we create bullet-proof trianing courses and plans, it is also vital to recognised that a training activity that have worked with one group may not work with another.
- Creating a Training Materials List
- When it comes to training materials, being over-prepared is a great idea.
Train The Trainer Training Course in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and UAE – Part 4
- Gathering Training Participant’s Information
- The more work you can put into learning about your potential training participant, the better you can design a training program that targets their needs.
- Setting Up the Physical Training Location
- An ideal training room set up is comprised of many factors that are important to consider.
- Greeting The Training Participants
- Greeting training participnats is an important part of training. It can make or break a first great impression of a trainer.
- Being Prepared For Training
- To be ready to welcome participants to your training, you must be prepared.
- Using Icebreakers and Energisers During Training
- Icebreakers are important opener for training. Openers help to prepare people for training.
Train The Trainer Training Course in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and UAE – Part 5
- Using Visual Training Aids
- Humans can think much faster than we speak. Visual aids will help training participants understand your subjects better, faster.
- Creating Supporting Training Materials
- There are various forms of training materials that must be utalised during training.
- Breaks During Training Sessions
- By observing the body language of your training participants you will be able to gauge when your group needs a break from training. Learn how to include breaks in your trianing plan.
- Encouraging Training Participants During Discussion
- To fully engage participants through discussion, it is impotntat to keep this term in mind: “instructor-led, participant-directed”.
Train The Trainer Training Course in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and UAE – Part 6
- Using Group Work During Training
- In order to make group activities work for you as a trainer there are certain methods you must be aware of.
- The Power of Sticky Notes
- Sticky notes don’t just add colour to your presentation; they can also add value as a visual aid.
- The Ground Rules of Training
- Rules assist trainers to establish a condusive learning environment.
- Challenges and Solutions During Training
- Learn how to overcome different challanges during training.
Train The Trainer Training Course in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, and UAE – Part 7
- Handling Interruptions During Training
- There are times when there maybe unruly training participant. Learn how to handle them effectively.
- Adjusting Your Training Material for a Sensitive Issue
- Sometimes the unforeseen can arise in an otherwise harmless training session. Learn how to make your training materials more politically correct.
- Dealing With Sensitive Issues During the Training Workshop
- Learn to provide an attitude survey before a tough topic is discussed.